Formed in 1987, the Ovation Users' Group is managed, guided, and run exclusively by its members, with Emerson Process Management Power & Water Solutions (Emerson) providing financial, personnel, and product support as necessary. While the Users' Group remains independent of the Emerson organization, it is the goal of this group to maintain a close working relationship with Emerson to ensure a constructive flow of information between the two organizations.
Join us as we tackle the most complex issues challenging your industry. This year’s agenda is designed to meet the needs of all Ovation users and includes topics that span across all power and water industries, job functions, and experience levels.
Plan now to attend the conference to:
- Gather technical tips for running your Ovation system more efficiently
- Gain a better understanding of the NERC CIP standards, cyber security, and how they apply to your facility/plant
- Find ways to improve combustion in utility boilers
- Review options for updating your turbine and excitation control systems
- Learn more about renewable portfolio standards
- Generate new ideas on how to extend the value of our control system investment
Be a part of the excitement as hundreds of end-users come together in Pittsburgh for a unique opportunity to network with peers and Emerson experts throughout the conference.